Along these line of action, we seek to contribute to the legal recognition, application and protection of rights of indigenous peoples, communities and organizations, by establishing legal actions in judicial instances.
1. Carry out national and international legal actions.
2. Advise and provide legal assistance to communities and organizations of ethnic peoples.
3. Take legal actions to prevent violations of International Humanitarian Law -IHL- and ethnic rights.
4. Carry out actions to promote self-determination and the advocacy of ethnic peoples’ rights.
5. Contribute to the design of legal mechanisms for indigenous justice, with normative, institutional and financial guarantees for access to justice for indigenous peoples.
6. Strengthen the capacities of indigenous Authorities and Judges for the articulation and access to justice of indigenous peoples.
7. Support Indigenous Authorities, Government Institutions and Agencies for granting justice with respect and guarantee to Human Rights of Indigenous Women.